- À la une
- Récits inspirants
- NEV fait des jeux de m’eaux !
Voici les calembours, blagues et jeux de m’eaux sur l’eau que vous avez partagés dans le cadre de l’enquête annuelle du réseau 2022-23 — dans les deux langues officielles.
N'importe quel mot (m'eau?) finissant en « o » : Eau revoir (classique !). Brav’Eau ! Balad'eau. Phot'eau. EauTrement. RésEautage. Eau-nouvelles. Lab'Eau. RésEau. EAU plaisir. Agir bleu, c'est agir EAUtrement.
- Joyeux Noël Eau Eau !
- Barely keeping "afloat" processing my WQ data...
- Best fishes (as an email sign off).
- Bucket half full…
- Downstream effects, high water mark.
- Getting your sea legs!
- How did the raindrop ask another raindrop on a date?: “Water you doing tonight?”
- It flows naturally. Going with the flow.
- It's not so much a pun, but we always say that in New Brunswick, you can't go very far without getting your feet wet!
- Let minnow if you need anything.
- Let's explore how these ideas 'flow' together.
- Long tide, no sea.
- Mother, mother, may I go for a swim? Yes, my darling daughter - hang your clothes on a hickory limb, but don’t go near the water.
- No water pun but here's a good salmon joke: What happens when you put Nutella on salmon? You get *salmonella*.
- No worries, it's water under the fridge.
- Shallow romp in a deep pond.
- Sorry, I'm drowning in work and fighting the current, can't think of any ;)
- Water over a dam.
- Water you… talking about, up to, doing today? Water puns anyway?
- We are big fans of dry humour ;)
- We know that H20 is water but what is H204? For sustaining healthy communities and ecosystems of course!
- We pun enough to make everyone puncomfortable. We love to coho-perate with others. We often say to ourselves what a water-ful world.
- What did everyone say when the boiling water died? He would be mist.
- What did one lake or ocean say to the other lake or ocean ? A: Nothing, it just waved :P
- What did the wave say to the shore? Sea you later.
- What is the king's favorite type of precipitation? Hail, of course!
- When it rains, it pours.
- Why does water never laugh at jokes? It isn’t a fan of dry humor.
- Why is the ocean always on time? She likes to stay current. :)
Bilingue — ça v'Eau des points b'Eau-ni ! ... Est-ce tr'Eau ?
- I take l'eau blows all the time!